CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 | Apply for UGC NET July Exam
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi is going to conduct National Eligibility Test as per the order of University Grants Commission in the month of July 2017. So those who are thinking to apply for CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 are linked on the site of CBSE NET. Every year CBSE take the NET exam on behalf of UGC twice in a year, once in the month of January and second in the month of July. As January UGC NET exam has already conducted in January 2017 now for July UGC NET Exam form has released in April 2017.
The net exam will be conducted in an Offline mode for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor or for both. Candidates who are willing to appear in UGC NET exam can apply now through online application mode by the site of cbscnet.from IITs, NIITs or other government colleges and universities. All the candidates are also applicable to apply for the post of Assistant Professor in government colleges and universities. You can check all the details related to CBSE UGC NET 2017 July session in below post.
Apply for UGC NET July Exam
Before applying for the CBSE UGC NET 2017 July Exam you all just to know some important things about that like eligibility, application forms, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern.
All the interested students are advised to read all the related information related to CBSE UGC NET application forms 2017 July Exam before applying for the exam i.e. eligibility criteria important dates for application and exam.
CBSE UGC NET Application Dates
|Online Application Start||4th Week of April Or 1st Week Of May|
|Last date for online Application||1st week of June|
|Last fee for fee submission||1st week of June|
|Last Date for correction in application||2nd Week of June|
|UGC NET Admit Card download||4th week of June|
|UGC NET Exam Date||2nd week of July|
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates must have a degree of Masters or its equivalent from any government recognised college or university.
- General category candidates have at least 55% Marks in Masters.
- OBC, SC, ST, PWD candidates are eligible at 50% Marks in Masters.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Candidates who complete their Masters in 1991 will get a relaxation of 5% aggregate marks.
- All the applicants are advised to appear only for the subject which they having in their Masters or related to that subject.
- Maximum age limit for CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 is 28 years.
- There is a 5 year age relaxation for OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates.
- No age limit is prescribed for candidates applying for Assistant Professor.
- Candidates having Master’s degree will get 3 years of relaxation in age.
Exam Fee for UGC NET July 2017
Gen- 600/- Rs.
OBC-NCL- 300/- Rs.
SC/ST/PWD- 150/- Rs.
Exam Schedule for UGC NET July Exam
|Paper||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration||Exam Timing|
|I||50 out of 60 question has to attempt||100||1 ¼ hours||9:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.|
|II||50 question are compulsory||100||1 ¼ hours||11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.|
|III||75 question are compulsory||150||2 ½ hours||2:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.|
How to Fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
To fill online Application form for CBSE UGC NET JULY Exam you all just need to follow some simple steps.
- First, go to the site provided by us at last.(cbse.nic.in)
- Then click on the news and events field present on the menu bar.
- Find the link for UGC NET July 2017 and open that.
- Click on apply online option from the menu opened.
- Then follow all the steps as comes in from filling process.
- When final steps have completed then proceed for fee submission.
- After submitting the fee you can submit your form finally.
If you face any problem while filling the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
Apply for UGC NET July Exam Check here