Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017, Download Notification
Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, CUTTACK invites applications to full fill post of 110 judicial services under Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017 section. The date for online application forms submission already opened and applications are invited through online mode. All the interested candidates are advised to check all the eligibility criteria before fill the application form. We are providing you with some of the basic and important details related to the post of CIVIL JUDGE in ODISHA state. All important information regarding the topics of Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Exam Type, Syllabus for ODISHA Judicial Services Examination 2017. The application method is also provided in the section below. Read all the related information very carefully and apply before the last date has finished.
Vacancy Details for Odisha JSE 2017 Recruitment Process:
A total number of post for CIVIL JUDGE in Odisha Judicial Department is 110, which is categorise under the sub-categories according to the different casts. All related details are giving under this section.
|Category||Number Of Variances||Post Reserved for Women|
- In the case of not availability of eligible Female Participant that vacant post will fill by the male of that category.
- In the case of less number of candidates in reserved category vacancies shall be filled up by the applicants from the Unreserved
Selection Process for Orissa JS Examination 2017:
Selection will be done for Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017 on the basis of candidate’s performance in Preliminary written Exam (100 Marks), Main Written Examination (150 Marks) and Interview (100 Marks).
Commission Call those candidates for main Written Exam who have secured not less than marks of 35% in SC / ST category and 40% in case of other category candidates.
After that department calls those candidates to those students who will secure at least 45% in aggregate and 33% in the main written exam for each paper.
Age Limit for OJSE 2017
The candidate has a minimum age of 23 years and a maximum age of 35 years on 1st of August 2017. But in the case of a candidate who already belongs to department age limit is up to 39 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha JSE 2017
- Candidates must be an INDIAN citizen.
- Applicants must be good health and free from any organic disability.
- Applicants must read, write and speak good ODIA language.
- The aspirant must have a graduate degree in Law from a government recognised University / Institution.
- If any one of the entrusted candidates is already working in any CIVIL or Criminal Court as a Subordinate and has an age of 39 years can also apply for the post.
- If some candidate will find guilty under any criminal and cheating process related to documents submission or any other issue which he/she hide while filling the form will disqualify that time.
Documents Required for OJSE 2017 Process
After clearing the Pre-Written Exam candidates need to submit his/her form’s hard copy along with the photocopy of original certificates mentioned below.
- Class 10th or equivalent certificates for D.O.B verification.
- +2 Exam Certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree of Law certificates.
- All mark sheet of L.L.B.
- Original Challan to show payment.
For More details read the notification issued by the authorities linked under this post.
Important dates for Odisha Judicial services Examination 2017
|Online registration Starts||6th May 2017|
|Online Registration Stop||5th June 2017|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||8th June 2017|
|Preliminary Written Exam Date||July 2017|
|Main Written Exam Date||September 2017|
Fee for Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017
All fee will be submitted by the SBI challan (Pay-in-Slip) of rupees 300/- which is non-refundable. Challan Slip will be sent to the department along with the print of filled form.
How to fill Application form for OJSE 2017
- First, go to the official website of the department.
- Find and open the notification for Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017.
- Fill the application form according to the filed.
- Take a print of filled application form.
- Generate the E-Challan for payment and pay it at any branch of SBI.
- Send this filled form along with an original slip of fee payment in an envelope.
- Also, put a photocopy of your documents in that envelope.
- Send that envelope to the address of Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr.P.K Parija Road, Cuttack- 753001 by any registered post service or by speed post.
For any query regarding the topic of Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017, you can take our help just sending your valuable comments in comment box.
To read complete notification and all the related details for Orissa Judicial Service Examination 2017 check here
To apply for the post of Odisha JSE 2017 click here