Steps to Check Result Online – Easy Ways to Check Scorecards
Steps to Check Result Online
Hello, students! Are you looking for the Steps to Check Result Online? Here we will provide you the procedure to check your result online. Before starting you all have to know about some important things about results.
Every Result is your first key to success. First thing is that the result you are searching is uploaded or not. If you are going to check the result which is not declared so you are not able to download or check that result.
Before downloading your result you need to check the date of declaration of that result. And you need to know all the details required to get a print of your score card. So the best way to get this information is your Admit card through which you have appeared for the exam.
Method to get Scorecards Online
As we are discussing the Steps to Check Result Online some of the departments use the word Scorecard or merit list in place of Result. The steps to check scorecards remain same for all.
But in merit list and result there is a little bit difference between them. Result card or scorecard is the thing which shows the performance of yours in the exam. It shows marks of your got in individual or overall in subjects.
Details required to take print your Marks sheet
To get a print/download of your Marks sheet you required the things mentioned below.
- Roll Number (Mentioned on your Admit card)*
- Enrollment Number (Generated on the time on registration)
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number (In case of OTP(One time Password) generation)
Note: (*) Show mediatory details required for Steps to Check Result Online
Precautions to Download Results
Here we will let you know about some precautions about the procedure of checking your result Online. While going through the Steps to Check Result Online you all have to check that the internet connection is correctly connected to the server. And the version you are using of the browser is not obsolete.
Procedure to download online Results
Follow these steps to get your Online Scorecard.
- First browse the official website of the department.
- Then check the notification related to the result.
- Open that notification
- A form will appear on your Desktop.
- Fill the required details as mentioned in the field.
- Click on submit button.
- If there is no error your Result will we display on your
- You can save that score card as a PDF by pressing ctrl+s together.
- Or you can take a print of your Marks Sheet By Pressing ctrl+P combine.
If you have any query related to Steps to Check Result Online then you can give your comments in comment box. Alladmitcards.in team surely solve it.