TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
Have you submitted your application form of the Tamilnadu Post Office Department? If yes then you must observe your TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 which is very important for all the applicants. The Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Department previously offer the Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment against the 128 vacancies and this recruitment is for the various cities in the Tamil Nadu State. Many of the candidates previously filled their application form for to crack this opportunity and for to become the part of the Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Department.
The main motive is to announce this recruitment for to select some talented Gramin Dak Sevak for the Tirunelveli, Tiruvannamalai, Salem West and the Cuddalore division. You can get all the updates about the same step by step in below.
TN Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Hall Ticket 2017
Hello and welcome once again, you must be worried for the exam hall ticket, because as we know the authority after the submission of the application forms will go to declare the TN Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Hall Ticket 2017 which is very important for all the applicants as the authority mentioned that examination is going to be on high level. Many of the candidates prepare for this exam. Also, we are prescribed them that they have to make the time table as the applicants are many. When the competitor is many is that means your competition will going to be tough. You need to follow these steps before joining the exam.
- Download your admit card and take a hard copy of it.
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card on exam day.
- Admit card is the must for all of the candidates.
- If you forget you admit card on exam day then you must have your registration number.
- You need to bring one of your original identity proof along with your admit card.
- All the best for the exam.
- Don’t forget to carry it on exam day.
- How to Prepare for Government Job Exams.
- Don’t carry any cheating material inside the exam hall.
- Download your TN Postal Circle Admit Card.
- The board will upload admit cards for examination indicating the date, time and venue address to their official site.
- Contestants who had paid their fees can download admit card, about 02 (two) weeks before a date of the exam.
- Eligible candidates will get a valid copy of admit card through their registered Email ID also.
Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Postman Exam 2017 Syllabus/ Pattern
- The aptitude test will have Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The written test will comprise of 04 parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C (i) and Part-C (ii)].
- There will be total 100 marks in the examination.
- General Knowledge (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Mathematics (25 questions for 25 marks)
- English Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- Tamil Language (25 questions for 25 marks)
- The examination duration will be 120 minutes i.e. 02 hours
- No Negative Marking System.
TN Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Date
Name of the Department: Tamilnadu Postal Circle Department
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Number of Vacancies: 128
Admit Card: available here soon
Exam Date: Available Soon
Download TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2017
For downloading your Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) admit card you need to visit the link which we mention in below.
- Open the official website which is provided by us in below.
- Click on the required link.
- Search the same link of your TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2017.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your details into it.
- Download and save your admit card.
If you want to know more about the TN Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 then you can ask about it here through the comment section.
You can download your admit card with the help of these following links:
www.dopchennai.in | www.tamilnadupost.nic.in | www.indiapost.gov.in |www.appost.in
For Help Contact
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
O/o the Chief Postmaster General
Chennai – 600002
Phone Number: 044-28521444 (Extn. 148)