UPSC CMS Application Form 2017
Welcome students. Today we are going to inform you that Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS) release UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 on the official website. UPSC has timetable the examination date and releases the application form online on 26th April 2017 and the last date of submission of application form is 19th May 2017.
Union Public Service Commission has changed the CMS examination date and scheduled on 13th August 2017. Candidates, please check all terms and conditions, eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
UPSC has invited the students to take part in it those who are actually interested in such type of post. Application forms are submitting on 26th April 2017 to 19th may 2017. Please fill the application form on time. Because some aspirants are waiting for the last date to fill up the application form and in last the server is down, connectivity error and site down issues come. To overcome these issues you have to fill in between the date of the application form.
UPSC CMS Examination 2017 Information
Name of Department: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Examination: Combined Medical Services Examination
Post Category: Application form
Starting date of Application Form: 26th April 2017
Last date of Application form: 19th May 2017
Examination Date: 13th August 2017
Result date: September/October 2017
Examination Center: Anywhere in India
Number of posts: 710
Official Website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 Post Details
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways.
- Junior Scale posts in central health services.
- Junior Scale posts in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service.
- Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation in Delhi.
- General Duty Medical Officers in NDMC.
CMS Exam Eligibility Criteria
To get fill up the application form you must fulfil the certain criteria:
Educational Qualification: Applicant must pass all written and practical parts of M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit: Aspirant who wants to fill the application form must be in between the age of 17-32 years of age.
If you want to know more details about the UPSC CMS examination eligibility then go to the direct official website link that we provide you in the last of this page.
UPSC CMS Application Form Fee Details
- Applicants must have to pay Rs200/-.
- Payment of the fee is negligible for female/SC/ST/PH aspirant.
- Candidates you can pay by online or offline mode.
- Online mode: By credit card/ debit card/ Master card.
- Offline mode: Candidates can pay by demand draft or pay-in-slip that generates when doing registration.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Pattern
The UPSC CMS exam pattern is as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in two phase paper1 and paper2.
- The first paper will consist of 250 marks and it is totally a computer based test. The duration will be 2 hours.
- The second test will be personality test and consisting 100 marks.
- Those aspirants pass the first exam can go to the second exam test.
You can see exam pattern from the previous year paper also.
Download UPSC CMS Application Form 2017
- Go to the Official website of UPSC.
- Search the application form link option on the website.
- Fill all the details that it requires.
- Attach all documents that mention on the official website.
- Pay application fee carefully with safe mode.
- Submit the application form after review at once.
- Download and save it.
- Take a printout of it for the future use.
If you have any inquiry about UPSC CMS Application Form 2017 then tell us in the comment box.