WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Postal Circle has released a notification for recruitment for the WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Under this recruitment, the job seekers will get a government job. West Bengal Postal Circle comes under the Government of India, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
It is a very good opportunity for the job seekers who are looking for the job in Indian Post. The applicants can admit themselves in the government job which is very difficult to get nowadays. West Bengal postal circle is offering a large number of job for the applicants i.e. 4,982 vacant jobs. So the applicants must fill the form as soon as possible they must not waste their time as it is a wonderful chance to grab.
Job seekers must fill the application form before the due date of the application form submission procedure and the procedure of filling form is online, the candidates need not go out if they are having an internet connection. The job seekers from their place can fill the application form for various vacant posts offered by the West Bengal Circle in the state of West Bengal, India. The interested candidates according to the eligibility criteria must fill the application form and they can fill up the application form from the authorised website of West Bengal Postal Circle. It is a wonderful chance in getting a job in India Post.
West Bengal Postal Circle Vacancies 2017
The number of vacant posts as offered by the West Bengal Postal Circle is a huge number of 4,982 posts for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak and the availability of Posts are distributed according to the category of a candidate. This is a large number so the candidates must apply for this exam by filling the application form and avail a chance of getting a job in Indian Post.
The interested job seekers who are eligible to fill the application form must fill it before the due date. The starting date of filling the application form is 25th April 2017 and the last date for the submission of application form is 25th May 2017. Job type is a government job, so don’t miss this chance and clutch it hard.
West Bengal Postal Circle Eligibility Criteria for GDS
- Age criteria: candidates who are willing to fill the form must be of minimum 18 years of age and maximum 40 years of age. There is age relaxation for the reserved category. Up to 5 years of relaxation to SC/ST category and 3 years relaxation for the OBC candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS.
- Educational qualification: Job seekers who have completed their 12th class education from a recognised board of central government or state government and have basic knowledge of computer with a certificate of 60 days are eligible to fill the form.
- Selection process: Applicants who filled the application form will be selected on the basis of their merit attached in the application form. After the application form submission procedure is completed the authority will release the merit list.
- Pay scale: Candidates who get selected for the GDS post will be given good salary. The applicants can check the pay scale from the official website of West Bengal Postal Circle.
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Organisation name: Indian Post West Bengal Circle
- Location: West Bengal, India
- Notification: GDS Recruitment
- Application form submission initial date: 25th April 2017
- Last date for the submission of application form: 25th May 2017
- Mode of applying: Online
- Official website: westbengalpost.gov.in
Steps to download application form for WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Postal Circle.
- Search for the link of the application
- Open the particular link.
- Fill the form with the necessary details listed in the form.
- Check again all the details, pay the application form fees online via debit card or credit card and press submit button.
- Your application form will get display on your screen.
- Download the form.
For more information or any problem regarding WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 leave your comments in the comment section below.