West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 | Apply for 259 Posts
West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
This is to inform to all the job seekers that recruitment notification is released by the West Bengal Forest Department for the West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017. The interested job seekers must not miss this wonderful chance of getting a job.
The applicants who are in search of the job must fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of West Bengal Forest Department. The department is offering a number of vacant posts for the post of Forest Guard. Candidates hurry up and fill the application form before the due date. The application form submission procedure is online.
West Bengal Forest Department is located at Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The West Bengal Forest Department WBFD after completing the procedure of application form will select the deserving candidates according to the eligibility status by conducting an entrance exam and the selected candidates will appear for the Personal Interview PI.
West Bengal Forest Department WBFD Jobs
The selected candidates will get the job in the state of West Bengal, India. The West Bengal Forest Department WBFD has come up with 259 vacant posts, there is relaxation for the reserved categories. The WBFD has distributed the vacant posts according to the categories which are:
Scheduled Caste SC: 91 posts
Scheduled Tribe ST: 17 posts
Other Backward Classes OBC A: 22 posts
Other Backward Classes OBC B: 14 posts
General: 115 posts
The interested candidates must fill the application form before the due date and the starting date for submission of application form is 21st April 2017 and the last date for the submission of application form for the post of Forest Guard in the state of West Bengal is 19th May 2017. West Bengal forest Department is offering a wonderful chance for the eligible job seekers to clutch this opportunity, so don’t waste your time and rush to fill the application form. Applicants can fill the application form online from the official website of West Bengal Forest Department WBFD.
West Bengal Forest Guard Notification 2017
- Organisation name: West Bengal Forest Department WBFD
- Location: West Bengal, India
- Available posts: 259
- Post name: Forest Guard
- Exam date: Available soon
- Exam type: Written exam
- Mode of applying: Online
- Initial date of submission of application form: 21st April 2017
- Last date for the submission of application form: 19th May 2017
- Job Category: Government job
- Official website: westbengalforest.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their senior class education i.e. 10 (10+2) from the recognised
- Age limit: Applicants with the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 32 years are eligible to fill the form for the post of Forest Guard in West Bengal. Age relaxation is provided to the reserved categories and Ex-serviceman as per the rules of Government of West Bengal.
- Pay scale: The selected applicants will be provided with a salary of Rs. 5,400 to Rs. 25,200 plus grade pay of Rs. 1,900.
- Selection process: The selection process for the post offered by West Bengal Forest Department will first conduct a written exam, the candidates who will get shortlisted in the written exam will then go for the personal interview.
Ways to Download West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- Open any web browser.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal forest Department.
- Look for the link to the application
- A form will get display on your screen fill it with the important details listed like name, educational qualification, date of birth, etc.
- After filling all the details check carefully and press submit button.
- Your application form will get display on your screen.
- Pay the application form submission fees via debit card or credit card.
- Download the application form.
Stay tuned to our page for more information, details or if you find any difficulty regarding West Bengal Forest Guard Recruitment 2017 drops your comments below in the comment section.