GMC Jammu Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2017
Government Medical College has invited the application for the post of Hospital Attendant under GMC Jammu Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2017 to full fill 300 posts in GMC Jammu. As from are available on the website of GMC Jammu you can download them from there or just go to the website we provide for you in this article at the last and download your Application form. As it is already mentioned in the notification that no application is accepted through online mode. All candidates have to send their Application form by offline mode, by post.
Those who are willing to apply for the GMC 300 Class IV Posts you all just need to follow our steps given below. But before applying for the post you all need to know about all the aspect related to the job. We at, alladmitcards.in, help you to know all the related facts for this job. All the forms must be sent in the prescribed format assigned by the GMC Jammu Hospital.
Important Dates for GMC 300 Class IV Posts
Advertisement released Date– 8th April 2017
Application Form Receipt starts– 18th April 2017
Last Date for Form Receipt– 9th May 2017
Timing to receive Forms– 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. after 30th April Timing will be 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Category wise Jammu GMC Jobs
Pay scale For the GMC Jammu: Pay scale for 300 GMC hospital attendant class IVth is Rs.4440 to Rs.7440 with grade pay 1300 as per the post.
Educational Qualification: As per the circular the minimum required qualification for the posts is at least high school or equivalent from Government recognise Board. The maximum Educational requirement is 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board. NOTE that no extra benefits will be given to the candidates having the higher qualification.
By the date of 01/01/2017 the age limits of applicants must be as follows:
- Minimum Age limit- 18
- Maximum Age Limit- 40
- For physically challenged- 42
- Age Limit for reserved categories-43
- Ex-servicemen- 48
How to apply for the GMC Jammu Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2017
To apply for the GMC Jammu 300 class IV you need to follow our steps:
- First Go through the link we provide or browse the official site of GMS Jammu.
- Then click on the notification of GMC Hospital Attendant and open it.
- A PDF file will be open having 3 pages. Take the print of the last page it is a Form format.
- Then According to that form’s format, you all need to fill the application in computer typed form.
- Fill all the details in computer typed manner and take a print of that filled form.
- Pay a fee of rupees 50 from treasury under account head “0210 revenue” and place the receipt of it along with the form.
- Then send that form to the Office of the Personnel officer, Associated Hospital, Jammu either by post or by hand.
Selection for the post has conducted by the Merit list which will be prepared by the marks of 10th and 12th. No interview will be held for the recruitment. The selection has to be done only by the merit list.
Important Details for GMC Jammu recruitment 2017
All candidates must be the permanent resident of the J&K state. If any of the detail filled by the applicant must be found incorrect then that application will be rejected. Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
While facing any problem in filling the forms or any related issue to GMC Jammu Hospital Attendant Recruitment 2017 Just contact us by comments or sending message on our site alladmitcards.in
Download Form Here
Official Website Of GMC Jammu