How to Fill Online Application Form
Learn How to Fill Online Application Form From this article and make it a Childs Play. As many of the forms, we are eventually filling for different-2 purposes. So before filling up the form, we need to know some basic things about that. While filling the form online you have to make sure about some of the details required for the form.
This article contains all the things which will help you to fill online application. So before starting just focus on the things mention below for your form while filling.
Documents Required to Fill Online Forms
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Scanned Passport size photo (as per required size)
- Scanned Signature (size as defined in circular)
- Adhaar Card Number (If required)
- Date of Birth
- Email I’d
To Fill Forms Online
If you are looking to fill online Application Forms before starting check that the forms are released or not by the authorities. When the department declare that forms available on the site for submission then you can start filling that form by following some easy and simple steps as follows
- To apply online you have to browse the official site of that department where you wish to apply.
- Then search the link or notification related to that form.
- While you find that link then opens that notification.
- A new window will appear on your screen containing two options
- Sign for a new user.
- Existing user.
- As we are a new user so click on that link for new registration.
- A form will open fill the required details as email, Mobile number.
- You will be registered for that then you have to log in as an Existing User.
Simple Ways to Fill Online Form
After completing these steps you just have registered for that form. The new process will be the start of filling the form. For that, you need to further follow upcoming steps.
- Login as Existing user.
- Fill all the details from your documents in respective fields.
- Then you need to upload your scanned photograph and Signature.
- After completing all the details cross check again before final submission.
- If all the filled details are correct then you can further proceed for Fee Submission phase.
- Make sure that the fee payment mode is online or offline.
- For offline mode, you need to a print of receipt and submit the amount in Bank mentioned by the authorities.
- Or for online payment mode, you can directly pay the fee through ATM/credit card/debit card.
While filling your online for whatever problem you faced related to How to Fill Online Application Form you can visit our page Alladmitcards or can leave you issues in the comment box below.
Latest Govt Jobs