TNPSC AE Syllabus 2018
The contenders who are looking for the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2018 they are on a right page. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to organize the TN Assistant Engineer Exam 2018 on 24th February 2018. A large number of aspirants are enrolled for this job examination and after applying, they are looking for the Tamil Nadu AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern which plays an important role in the preparation for this test. The contenders need to scroll down their page in order to get success in the examination.
The syllabus plays a vital role in the preparation of any sort of examination. Whereas, this is a recruitment test that is being conducted to recruit the suitable aspirants for the given positions of Assistant Engineer in the department. Recently, the applicants want to start their preparation for the examination. Hence, they are looking for the syllabus and outline of this test. Without the syllabus, no one will be able to score high in the test because if you don’t know the subjects from which the questions will be asked in this test then you won’t be able to get good marks in the examination.
Keeping its importance in the mind, we have attached a PDF of the syllabus and exam pattern in the end of this page. After downloading the syllabus, students should make use of the below given guidelines to prepare for the examination. The applicants are informed that their performance in the exam will decide that whether they will get this job or not. Hence, those candidates are recommended to use the authorized syllabus for the preparation of this recruitment examination. Few vital details on this recruitment and syllabus are furnished below on this page.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
Earlier, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had issued an official job advertisement concerning the hiring of the suitable aspirants for total 147 vacancies of the Assistant Engineer (AE) in the department. Those, who were looking for a government job in the Tamil Nadu, have applied for this notification. After completing their online applications, the applicants want to begin the study for the upcoming recruitment test that will take place on 24.02.2018. The preparation for the test should be executed as per the TNPSC AE Syllabus 2018.
The TNPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus is available to download below on this page. Recently, the syllabus and examination pattern in the PDF so that the candidates can easily access it in their personal system. However, the outline of this test is also provided in the upcoming paragraph of this web page.
TNPSC AE Exam Pattern 2018
||Number of Questions
|Paper I (One of the following subjects):
· Agricultural Engineering
· Automobile Engineering
· Chemical Engineering
· Civil Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering
· Textile Engineering
|Paper II General Studies
GS (Degree Standard): 75 Questions
Aptitude and Metal Ability: 25 Questions
|Interview & Record
According to the official advertisement, the Paper I will be available in English only. However, the Paper II will be available in both Tamil and English.
How to Prepare for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2018
- This guide on how to crack Tamil Nadu AE Exam 2018 is being provided by our team for those readers who are worried about the success in this job test.
- To start your preparation, you should have the proper syllabus and examination patter. So, first off, contenders are required to download the PDF of syllabus from this page. After downloading the PDF, analyze your syllabus properly.
- When you have understood your syllabus properly, you have to arrange the exact study material so that you can initiate your studies for the exam. The study material stands for text books, solved papers, model papers, question banks and other things that are being used for the preparation. While collecting the books, you should take the guidance of your teachers. Purchase the books of all subjects because you cannot leave any section in order to obtain good marks in the test.
- Now, the contenders have to manage their time for the study. While managing the time, aspirants are necessitated to give more time to the subjects in which they are weak.
- While reading the text books, candidates should write their notes for all subjects because these notes will help you at the time of revision for the examination.
Thus, these tips will help you in the preparation for this test. To get more guidance about the preparation for govt. job exam, read this article.
TNPSC AE Syllabus 2018: Download PDF